We run a varied programme of facilitated retreats and events throughout the year, as well as offering individual stays and hosting a wide variety of groups.
We are currently looking for new members. See here for more information.
Organised retreats programme
In 2017, we offer again our Family Summer Camp, now in its fourth year, and our practical weeks working on our growing areas and woodland, as well as new retreats “Singing in Nature” and “Green Spirituality” and two retreats featuring different approaches to Qigong. Please look at our Retreats and Events 2017 page for dates and details.
Our “Woodland Working Week” (November 13th – 19th, though shorter stays on this retreat are welcome) now features Gavin Phillips of Shed Therapy – expert greenwood worker and teacher.
Individual stays and Working Saturdays
Individuals have used time here for rest and re-charging, time for reflection, periods of absolute quiet, writing a book, or exploring the area. We take care to respect the purpose of your visit. For more about self-catering stays see here.
We have now moved our Working Saturdays to the third Saturday of each month (except in July, when it is the 4th Saturday). For information about these see here.
For groups we offer a comfortable, beautifully located and easy to get to venue for work or relaxation. A group can either cater for themselves in our spacious and well-equipped kitchen or enjoy being cooked for with delicious vegetarian meals.
We look forward to welcoming both new faces and old acquaintances in 2017
- About us
- Getting Here
- Group stays
- Individual stays
- location location
- Retreats & Courses 2015
- Autumn Reflections 18-23 September 2015
- Creativity and Spirituality 4-6 December 2015
- Family Summer Camp 27 July-5 Aug 2015
- Gardening Working Retreat 13-19 July 2015
- Meditation and Mindfulness 6-8 February 2015
- Meditation and Mindfulness 9-11 October 2015
- New Year Retreat 30 December to 3 January 2015
- Planting Week (all ages) 25-29 May 2015
- Real Food (all ages): Retreat 23-25 October; Activity Days 25-30 October 2015
- Spring Openings and Leadings 20-24 March 2015
- Walking with Friends 11-17 May 2015
- Woodland Working Retreat 9-15 November 2015 Copy
- Retreats & Courses 2016
- “When my time is up . . .” 23-25 September 2016
- Exploring Community
- Family Summer Camp 28 July-6 Aug 2016
- Meditation and Qigong 3 – 5 June 2016
- New Year Retreat 30 December 2016 – 3 January 2017
- Poetry Walking and the Natural World 26-30 October 2016
- Spring Planting 11-15 April 2016
- Summer Working on the Land 18-24 July 2016
- The World in Our Hearts 13-15 May 2016
- Woodland Working Retreat 7-11 November 2016
- Staying at the Community
- Working Saturdays
- Retreats & Courses 2017
- “Mowing the Meadow” 14 – 20 August
- “When My Time is Up” 24-26 February
- Exploring Community 1 – 3 December
- Exploring Community 20 – 22 January
- Family Summer Camp 23 August – 1 September
- Green Spirituality 24-26 Mar
- Hun Yuan Qigong 28 April – 1 May
- Meditation 26 – 29 May
- Meditation and Qigong 5 – 8 October
- QVA Spring Planting Retreat 9 – 14 May
- Singing in Nature 2 – 4 June
- Woodland Working Week 13 – 19 November
- Contact Us
- Supporting Us